Terms & Conditions [reviewed 14th July 2016]
1. Skegness Raceway Ltd reserve the right to alter or
vary the programme due to events beyond its reasonable control, without
being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
2. Food, drinks, alcoholic drinks, barbecues and laser pens are not
permitted to be taken into the Stadium Arena, Track View Parking, Bars,
and Catering Units.
3. Your ticket is issued subject to the terms and conditions of Skegness
4. Advance discount tickets are available upto 24hrs before the event.
5. Online tickets please print off your Paypal receipt and bring with
you to the turnstile, where the operator will match it to our advance
6. Telephone sales, please quote your order number (which was given to
you at the time of the transaction) to the turnstile operator who will
match it to our advance list. Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful
resale) of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that
ticket without refund or other compensation
7. Advance ticket holders, please take to the indicated turnstile, hand
in and receive either a wristband or another ticket, which ever is
8. Skegness Raceway Ltd. operates a No refund policy.
9. A. ticket cannot be refunded in adverse weather conditions if the
event still goes ahead.
10. We will only refund tickets if the event has been cancelled or
postponed, prior to commencement. Absolutely NO monies will be refunded
on the day. In the case of Abandonment due to circumstances beyond our
control after 5 races of the programme being run, the event will be
deemed as “run” – in any other situation, further information will
appear on www.skegness-stadium.info within 48 hours of the event. NO
monies will be refunded on the event day.
11. We will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
12. Skegness Raceway Ltd. reserves the right to cancel bookings which it
reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently.
13. Skegness Raceway Ltd. reserves the right to refuse admission should
patrons breach any terms and conditions of the event. Skegness Raceway
Ltd. on occasions has to conduct security searches to ensure the safety
of the patrons.
14. Skegness Raceway Ltd. accepts no responsibility for any personal
property and vehicle parking.
15. Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of
16. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been
cancelled. If an event has been cancelled or rescheduled we will use
reasonable endeavors via social media to inform. It is always prudent to
check on www.skegness-stadium.info for the latest information.
17. The unauthorized use of photographic and recording equipment is
prohibited. Drones are not allowed to be used in any form.
18. All of these terms and conditions are governed by English law and
any disputes arising out of any transaction with Skegness Raceway ltd.
are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
19. You may be asked to produce proof of your age.
20. When we issue wristbands it is a condition of re-entry that the
wristband must be on your wrist and not have been tampered with or
damaged in any way. Re-entry will be prohibited if this has occurred.
21. No Tents, shelters, gazebos, marquees or similar are allowed inside
the Stadium arena, Trackside or any of the spectator areas.
22. Race cars & transporters that are not racing are not allowed into
23.The ORCi would like to remind all fans that it is illegal to stream
any portion of meetings without prior permission from the ORC. Recently
there has been an increase in the number of occasions when meetings have
been shown using the app Periscope or similar.
This is a breach of copyright, it is against our agreement with involved
broadcasters, and will be taken very seriously by all promotions within
Anyone found to be live streaming meetings without prior agreement may
be subject to further action.
As a sport it is important we embrace the ever changing world off social
media but at the same time we also have to protect our product.